2012年11月1日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com Yans of strength can

, What he explained says:"Because nearby graduated, the teachers of true Yang weren't available, so entrust me to come over, this is my report card, top of the ghost way result prove that I completely entitle to be competent this work!"
He says to pass a very thin small volume to me, my caution of the full head cold sweat answered, devout must imitate Buddha at connect Imperial decree similar, I where is doubt blue the real strenght for dying ah, only in the future list with ghost way second the real strenght of the dog captain have already proven that his guidance level is absolutely not bad, I am just a little bit a bit curious, early knows not to ask.
Take to imitate a Buddha to still send forth blue dye the report card of breathing, open a to see just know that the inside is blue to dye from enter school the final result of starting every semester form, indeed as expected not the Kui is future □OSS ah, return is all year set the first, no wonder that meeting drive deliver me this, don't know to take this report card to go home to collect can?
The hand Zuan wears report card how is not willing to give up either so worth Be in remembrance of of the thing still return to, so I have no an article very much of without extra trouble rush through its income bosom to say to him very shamelessly before being blue to dye openings to beg for to want after finishing seeing:"I have been all really admiring to the true Yang, this report card puts me first this a period of time, let I three detailed for a while the course of true Yang again return to you, can you when teach my ghost way?"
Xi Xi, a period of time, calculate according to 100 years first, blue dye hear my words affirmative ashamed again want to return to oneself's report card, I used so elegant and stately reason to illegally occupy blue dye the product of adult to speak of to return be really pretty have sense of achievement.
The in the mind is just secretly pleased, blue dye have been already said:"Yu Zhi wave captain, you are when most important free study?Please settle next time, I will come over punctually every day."
"Need not so bothered, be not writing on your report card you have already had the qualifications to excuse from examination into a brigade?Words like that you need not return to true Yang again, before formally assigning a foreign brigade live in me here, in order to in can teach your ghost way at any time!"
Is blue to dye the proposal to me slightly some shocked, ponder a short moment then nod approval, I right away say with smile:"Since it is so, you live a pair captain room, just right and the silver is a , can also help me to conveniently look after him for a while."
I take advantage of an opportunity to go toward the silver ex- to pull to smile excrescent glitter of to blue dye to say, imitating the Buddha has already seen future the prospect of blue silver fine harmony, but unexpectedly hears my words blue to dye in the eye unexpectedly the ray of light is one Shan, then point at a silver to smile to say to me:"The elder brother who is you?"
Good heavens!Which there is a bean curd making me bump for a while?I know wrong, hereafter not and literally told a lie any further, particularly at □OSS in front, blue dye absolutely is know perfectly well past ask, he is intentional!
Feel nearby the silver project blood-red view on me, I unwillingly say with smile:"Is blue to dye a gentleman to really joke!The silver is my younger brother, not an elder brother, free I hereafter still want to take a silver to go to the true Yang see!"
I say to keep as if nothing has occurred to turn a head hard of say towards hasing been standing the white Yan at the part:" White Yan, you cook to do some deliciously let 14 elder brother Langs and blue dye a gentleman to taste your handicraft."Finish saying I smile to say to 2 people again:"Today have a potluck here at me, white the handicraft of the Yan is very quite good."
14 elder brother Langs together idea this matter even if settled down, then was a white Yan to go out to prepare meal, I then here and several people chat and speak of to still really have enough depressed of, the according to reason is blue to dye now and is also result very even the Azraels all calculate a not last true Yang student, but I face the felling that he has to grow to be placed in a leeway unclearly, this is absolutely an imagination, his BOSS image went deep into public really too, so I would control not and live I to his awe and wait to get along with time to grow some should have no problem.
Everyone together once has a meal 14 elder brother Langs hereafter take leave, I let the silver take blue dye to see hereafter live of place, oneself then and white the Yan is in 11 brigades stroll, always understand my white Yan very much finally can not contain any more be full of to surprisedly say:"Feeling adult, is that blue to dye to have what problem?Feel you face him today very not in the right!How to say, have to grow a funky felling, you should can't be afraid he?The feeling him is quite good[one] person!"
I the very helpless Song shrug say:"A person's quality not is see with eyes but is diligently see, for blue dye, carefully he went at 1:00, he didn't threaten to us now."
"That is to say hereafter there is threat, that do you still let he with silver and live together?-You are to let the silver conveniently keep watch on him right?Do you why want an idea to stay him here especially?"
I made an effort to knock him for a while head to say:"Did you when love so to do a lot of thinking?The time that should be stupid not stupid, the cleverness of time don't also see you intelligent, stop worrying, even if really have threat is also a later more than 100 years matter, need not care him now."
"Do not understand your brain the inside be exactly just thinking what?On the whole, I as long as work well the work of oneself vice- captain like, are you to come from my shoulder top and bottom?"
"Just don't , so and much have fun!"What I smiled happily sits at white the shoulder of the Yan up say, also really find out several fellings that divide 8,000 to flow, however compare with more wood sword eight white the shape of the Yan draw on female vision more naturally, later depend white Yan to draw on beauty into the brigade, then again depend beauty to draw on a handsome boy into the brigade, I must create 11 brigades into handsome boy's pretty girl most of foreign brigade!
I am ambitious to announce declaration, then effort acquaint with 11 operations of brigades and do preparation for later reformation work in the next day and speak of come be fight take turns 11 brigades of brigade, the trifles, document says everyday that much and not much saying is little also many, although want to handle to be easy,think that oneself in the future takes office, that in addition to fight what all no matter and more wood sword eight, if I and east the lion Lang is all day long similar the document is for the sake of these favour inside favour outside, really have kind to make a silly felling, so at face after very thick document delivered along while Leng I all throw them to blue dye to invite him to read for me, I believe five brigade captains with the future and falsely Wang Lan of the turn dyes joining the government of adult ability to definitely help me good drop those document solution.
Although blue in the beginning dyed make greatest efforts objection, spoke a lot of big truth, be different idea for me read those only had a captain, pair the captain just could get in touch with of important document, didn't live me of connect cried take make, soft whet hard bubble, at last and exactly still helplessly noded everyday on two hours of flower for me solved those documents!
Xi Xi, with I now the shape of Luo Li of ice snow amiability, as long as being a little bit normal persons to all affirm to arrive to can not hold up against me delicate and touching injustice shape, then as long as embellish in the eye how many radiant and extremely keen tears light, promising immediately can stir up the father love, mother's love of the other party entirely, this recruiting me am to have the same result after each try, ever triumphant, how don't connect blue dye to also win to recruit?As for am I the dignity problem of 11 brigade captains?H'm, that problem still hereafter discuss again!
Is blue and dye I of 11 brigades in addition to reading a document for me, more of the time is to teach me the ghost way, because didn't a little bit badly and falsely appear recently, and I is also the shape of an unwell proper combat now, so at ordinary times I can't in person horse, greatly parts of time all and the white Yan and silver follow together blue dye and study ghost of way.
Originally think that studying a ghost way is easy, as long as remember those voodoos good,beats by dre solo, until listen to blue dye concerning the ghost of behind the explaining in detail of way I just know that the knowledges in it is in fact very encyclopedic, only masterly recites from memory voodoo still don't go, also need to control to use technique, how regulate an oneself to work properly to press of the knowledge of the type, so just can let the power of ghost way promote, original with it is can hardly for my current real strenght to use more than ten ghost ways, but my ghost way ability raised a lot a while after arrived blue the guidance for dying, even can use a little amount of work properly to press to release the ghost way of a high etc., connect have been being tied up white Yans of strength can release a ghost with more than 30 way, I have to praise highly indeed as expected have a good teacher to teach Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论