2012年11月19日星期一

Artist Series onds ago oneself own

My problem, just choose the easier way of say:"Just I have already asked medical leader of class, he says your body today hospital discharge can also, so get out of the hospital procedure I finish doing for you, in a short while I take you to see the Yu Zhi that prepares to keep and raise you wave captain, your name is a Yu Zhi hereafter wave feeling."
"Yu Zhi wave feeling?!"On hearing this surname my eyes right away come out shining little stars, can is a surname with You his highness, I am absolutely too lucky!Is all clan of, that later my affirmation includes with the opportunity that he gets along with, is my luck how can so good?I will be envied by the cellophane noodles of You nail mean person.
I still just concussion, suddenly discover three is contemplating to looking at me, right away think of oneself to still belong to the personage of memory loss now, how to hear to join the wave of Yu Zhi one clan so excited, the smiling face keeping reserved right away and hard says:"The whole fire shadow grandpas make decision good."
3 looking at me to order to say:"Forget past the whole is also a good matter to you.Just having a matter has to tell you, you must also remember, absolutely can not say to anyone."
What is the matter so serious?Always can't be make me play to have no byroad to the wave of Yu Zhi one clan?That can I go first to seek Dou to beg for to teach experience,cheap dr dre beats?
Looking at three facial expressions that suddenly fall grave, my in the mind not from must some Tan Tes, see three facial expressions dignifiedly say:"Remember, will never make the other people know that you own cold stare, not to ten thousand can not of the circumstance will never want an use."
"White ……white ……cold stare?"I almost think that I listenned to wrong, the mirror beside the eying of subconscious, right, eyes are black, how do I use cold stare?
"Your body up own a day toward one clan and the wave of Yu Zhi one clan at the same time of of blood relationship, so you also own the blood of two clans after the circumscription at the same time, just outsider knows your write an eye has been already opened eyes, but don't know that you can also use cold stare at the same time,Artist Series, it will never let any know that you can use cold stare, who don't say, even if in the future keep and raise your foster father, foster mother to don't say, either."
"Why can not tell other people?"
"Because your father the that day divide inheritance toward a clan of person, so ……"
Is still just excited several seconds ago oneself owns two kinds of bloods after the circumscription at the same time, is as a result fought right away, indeed as expected have no perfect in every way matter in the world, connecting down three generation's words not and listenning to can imagine to get, nothing but concerning the problem that curses to print, indeed as expected keeping secret a work has to work well, otherwise true of danger, say to is the ability that can seal cold stare big part, who know to have influence towards writing an eye, want when the time comes true buy a to send a, that isn't the Kui big.
Thought of this, I hurriedly nod, bad clap □promise to determinedly respond to 3 to call for.
3 sees I express so lovely, delightedly smile to say:"That you now leave with me, Yu Zhi wave should the captain wait you at home now."
Activity for a while hand and foot, the limp felling has already eased a lot, I jump down a bed to stand to three in fronts of fire shadow just thinking follow him, but suddenly think of a very important problem, immediately openings ask a way:"Fire shadow grandpa, I will be kept and raised by the person of the wave of Yu Zhi one clan, and that my natural parent?Where are they ?Is still on the hoof?"
The possibility be presumed very low, however still should ask of, who know to finish asking three fire shadows behind stare at my along while, very long just say:"Be not don't want to tell you, but some affairs need you to think of by yourself, the other people tell your to don't necessarily is true of, now most the importance still keep with concentration keeping wound.So now don't the anything ask and wait later your body like nature will think of."
I make sure I's whole life is affirmation can not recall, however doing not know is also good, anyway also relate to with my nothing important, I as long as replace the princess Qing who has been already elapsed to start my freshman living at the leaf of wood good.





Text Yi?Princess?
Renew time:2010-4-3012:41:58 chapter word numbers:584

Suddenly think of the form of address of the other people to me just I cannot help but asking a way:"Fire shadow grandpa, I isn't leaf a certain fire with wood shadow kinship?"
"Did you think of what?"
"What didn't think of, just suddenly had already grown a felling …… so guess ……" I looking at three eyebrowses for wrinkling up to hurriedly pack the appearances of Bambi ofs wretchedness saying of Xi Xi.
3 looking at me to again sighs tone and stretches hand to touch my head saying:"Although forgot everything,still keep there being felling, you to four ……"
"4?Four fires copy!Do I have relation with him?"A hear four I arouse to move a while, the legendary and the strongest fire shadow;Wood leaf's gold color flashes;The scandal teacher of card card west;The Xiao organizes of eldest brother;Blare the person's old dad;Most the somebody else is most important but generally accepted handsome boy in the fire shadow!So many aureoles around he, my making him pull the last relation that me was happy to die!
"You are four foster daughters of fire shadow."
Let me happily die.The words that hear three,Beats by Dre Just Beats, I am right away rolling on the floor laughing, this descends me to know why the other people are all so polite to me, originally because is four ah, this no wonder that, four but the hero of protection village, I am his foster daughter, affirmation can also share in reflected glory.
Good regret!Why can not wear earlier, otherwise don't can be good delicious eat four bean curds.At the thought of oneself passed up a so good opportunity, I really wanted to learn beard Wang Huan squats down corner of wall to draw a circle and blares ……so handsome handsome boy how so did the youth early die?Doesn't go for night a year?I hate AB!
I this is still sending forth I's hatred to the AB to read, three looking at me that changes 100001000 for an instant of facial expression already the wry smile wear to turn round to open the door to leave, I right away and hurriedly catch up threes tightly close behind he, start a formal wood of oneself leaf life.





The text formally joins the wave of Yu Zhi one clan
Renew time:2010-4-3012:42:13 chapter word numbers:5171

Start a wood certainly wanting to have the living residence of a stability first before leaf live, healthy living environment, if don't calculate up in the future the wave of Yu Zhi one clan will be exterminated entire of destiny, there still really calculate up is an and find shelter very ideally of.
I am also stepping into the wave of Yu Zhi one clan, just the thinking of of those who believe and follow the seer will threaten my plot of life safety this future.However is very quick it was beautifully taken no cognizance by my pomp, anyway I also know be exterminated entire of probably time, I will seek when the time comes a place hides first of, to, had better change surname also for a while.Became more to my life so a guarantee.
As for save the wave of Yu Zhi one clan, obstruct the destiny that they are exterminated entire and forgive I didn't°yet so classic thoughts and feelings to carry out this highly difficult double of S tasks, besides be really changing plot, does that You his highness return how to join Xiao?The Zuo helps a handsome boy to still want don't the Pan escape a wood leaf?Does the fresh breeze spread to still write or not?Even if AB not force-out I, I will also drive fire shadow of FANSs resent dead.So I as long as being an on-looker and see and then go, the so dangerous plot still has how far Shan how far not and personally participate in.
True if have a little a regret, at most the after the event is free to ask You of his highness exactly is who the wave of Yu Zhi putting out is one clan, also calculate very small satisfy I am a female all of a sudden mental the special gossip.
In fine, I absolutely believe that the You isn't the murderer that puts out the wave of Yu Zhi one clan, the comic and animation forum and a Chi was fond of the Man friend that the Zuo helped to contradict this to exterminate entire the time of murder case on the net before, I very BH of at end beat up a "the You his highness can't exterminate entire all rate and blue dye will definitely revolt all to lead similar, any again dare to say that my house's You his highness is all of the persons who exterminates entire a murderer to drag along to go out a double to wait upon very much!"
Then that equally and very the BH MM beat ascend"the You will exterminate entire all a rate and blue dye meeting the all leading of the hand blade small peach is similar!Unexpectedly dare to beat°up my house's Zuo to help adult, he just should is sent over a double to wait upon very much!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论