2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk l mafia eldest broth

Is dizzy, which have parlance like this, change my wry smile way:"I is what person and the our association between this has what influence?"
"Have!"Man Di silk affirmation of say, " I have already wanted to tell you the reason that day, but because of that what the business of small amiability interrupted topic."
"Say!"I would not like to lose the silk of Man Di at all, I really want that telling her right away that I am the king of wildcat, is making great effort to head for is the strong, however I still keep wanting to listen to her reason first now.
The Man Di silk 呡 one mouthful cola, think a short moment just say:"My thoughts and feelings' hasing a little doesn't know in disorder and temporarily where speak of.Have to thought of what say what, you patiently listen to like ……"
"The eldest brother of Phoenix declares that beard cloud that first list in the high school picks a king was born in to make track for me, you are knowing.If I really and he together, at least I can want breeze in the high school breeze, want rain rain.But I don't want these, after all we finally still want door in a school for a day of, the real test is in the society.The whole society only has a color ―― now"black", the ordinary person doesn't want to have the life of hospice forever.The government promulgates of what'restore peace to people to make'is all complete nonsense, protects those rich and has the power the person, the only thousands civilian is collectively subjected to a persecution, those Gao Guan of the government would carry on aiming at sexual of beat black.Otherwise those underworlds collect a protection fee and lend money at high interest, sell ice to sell***of who is the object ?It not just and most is a civilian."
"Is quite good, beard cloud livings is have already been returned in triumph to organize already decided for a captain that offends squad especially, but to me, this is far far not enough, he even if mix a commander in chief again how?That not just works oneslf to the bone for the eldest brother, the elephant has already been devaluated for the original spring mountain of the younger brother sword commander in chief, if not that the wildcat puts him, he already horizontal corpse street.Do I still need to tread my mother's footsteps?"
There is drama, saw to the viewpoint of Man Di silk under the influence of her mother more heavy.
"There is also a person who makes track for me,beats by dre uk, you don't know.He woulds be'frenzy meeting'pair will main Yao autumn, a drive mafia the person be called than six have the Xin still terrible person.Although he there are no six so smart Xin of havings,have six artistic skill that the Xin can not compare of havings, and once and he to the enemy of , neither isn't whole don't live.So he is unique a superficially didn't do a person of record."
I really cannot helped but and asked a way:"Is that height than my Gao not how much of guy?"Have impression to this person, the old man once used him, the and another"made track for a breeze set" leading cause connected sky to increase my confidence.
The silk of Man Di finally peeped out to order happy smiling face, way:"You ah, like to notice the other people's height.Is quite good, he is aer little higher than you.In fact he is getting more quite good, but living a kind with bealso ard cloud, in addition to come to invite in person for the first time I drive I refused, the rests all shout younger brother to invite I.I most look down upon these to connect be refused an all afraid man by the woman, the man like this returns what important event.No wonder that according to the skill in Yao autumn, also can let the frenzy will be a top-grade medium of midstream, don't say to can not compare with the breeze fire round, spring mountain sword they, even the absolute being Bu will also can not compare with."
"In my so many pursuers, you are for number not much was played by me to return a strength son to appear at me nearby of man, , not, should be a boy, but you are the only a person who has underworld background, so I am appreciating associating to play and having never thoughting with you under the condition of your courage ……"
"Unexpectedly what?"I just have no time to cross-examine why she so affirms me to have underworld background, anyway this is the fact.
The silk of Man Di is long to is long to vomit an one breath, simply said:"Unexpectedly keep on getting along with you, I am gradual drive your bright, make to smile, brave attraction, and I am each each time and engrave to know of feel you sincerely the content ground love me, feels to have much of a kind of happy flavor with you together.I can not make I more and more loathe to give up to say to see again with you and don't think and then like this and more sink more deep.Because you aren't that I vow medium man, the prince charming of in a dream."
Depend, what vow so fantastic?Connecting sincerely and loving each other can abandon!Is true***Be getting more strange!





The text chapter 62 is frank
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:06 chapter word numbers:3184


"My mother is this city person, she once knotted two marriage, but all come to an end by failure.Fail not because of their feelings, but because of this society!"The silk of Man Di continues to describe to me, because start coming in contact with the topic of key, her voice have a little in anger gravamen.
"My own father is the mother's first husband, a native Italian, I certainly be like a half-breed.He drive the head office in Italy send the branch here term manager, therefore knew a mother, 2 people loved each other, always all very happy after getting married.Say according to the mother because is lured by friend, father after I be born soon be addicted to last gamble, finally once sink into a bunco, not only lose everything all savingses, owe debts public funds, but also borrow next an usury.Have no underworld backstage of he committed suicide under the forcing of usury company, he poured is a die it, leave our orphan and widow.Was me at the age of 3 once, an underworld of usury company came to collect debt and saw my mother beautiful, collective** she, and threaten if stilled dided not pay again for a week, sell the mother to the brothel.Grandfather's grandmother's east gathers together west to put together and mortgaged all patrimonies could not take so much money, seeing the term will arrive, the mother's second husband appeared ……"
"He was an underworld, the staff of a top-grade organization inside just right, knew the circumstance of our house under the once very accidental circumstance.He sees us female female pitiful, generation return leave of money.And the beginning warmly pursue my mother, at the same time polish off at the beginning**my mother's those bastards.At my mother profoundly feel this world at present only after underworld is the biggest, only an idea, must marry an underworld!So is doing not like that this person's circumstance marries to he."
"Unexpectedly, the mother's second husband be not she imagines of be greedy for to beg her of beautiful looks, but real love she, after getting married not only to her care ground very considerate, even if is to I this be not F the daughter of also concern very.He is most valuable to get married behind never at outside visit prostitute, keep a my daughter person, attend social parties all is do in a perfunctory.So don't is excessive long, the mother also truely fell in love with he.When 2 people , not, should also calculate to ascend me, should said to is disaster to condescend to come when the one family are happily on the hoof ……"
"On the time in a performance gang task, he died!This kind of underworld fights with weapons, the death is a very normal matter, but to our mother female, beyond doubt but is a deathblow.Especially mother, bitter hard bitterness again build up of another family be in the moment collapsing, that kind of is sad that the flavor of pain and sufferings isn't what outsiders all realize.The eldest brother of that gang just came once in person and threwed down some allowance and then had never appeared any further.I so drive mother all alone pull and drag big."
"At I at the age of 12 , I was in love and loved each other with the boy that younger brother in the door of a fragrance of books Be from.But mother determinedly oppose, for breaking up us, she unexpectedly neglects the appearance of her fair lady to go to this boy's home to make.She succeeded, but I put blame on her for two years.At I 14 years old, reasonable after, the mother just tells me the matter that she took place before, then kindly asks me very much:If you still think that the mother is getting wronger, you can seek that cultured boy again, I no longer opposed."
"Looking at a mother to still flow the face of tears at the same time, childhood years originally already thin forget, or to the memory part that I don't shock at that time 11 re-appear in my brain.Hence, I swear in mother's in front:Your daughter will definitely seek a braveness, of indomitable spirit, affirmation can't be humiliated by the other people forever of boyfriend, he must be a real mafia eldest brother, not old daddy that kind of cannon fodder that charge and break enemy ranks."
"From that after, many blooming flower seasons of dreams over there in, I usually attain same dream.In a dream, and together age girl those ride Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论