2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook an De Long hanged y

 Two young masters take four dance-hostesses file in but, I stretch hand an opposite position way to me:"Please sit down!Sir Lun Bo Lang, long time no see, you still live thoroughly, really not easy!"
"Ha ha!"The Lun Bo Lang sat down, right away again the brothers came over to pour one for him cup Nepoleon, " is very good, thanks!Four Mr. Ges are a peace peaceful times here now, in Shanghai, regardless walk this time to where, is all that the song and dance is peaceful!So I will definitely good well on the hoof!Your Chinese are good at to cover up peace, I have ever been to a poor mountain area as well, till now, your nation also someone live the life that didn't give or get an electric shock!I don't understand, those be an officer of you call the persons of civil servant but can every day dulcimer Xiao wine, wrap to keep how many two milks, small three, ha ha, they could not see them of people still already have don't rise to learn in not last rice?"
I hurriedly put a hand way:"Beat!Beat!Sir Lun Bo Lang, you an is like an anger today green, is the anger green you to understand?"
"I certainly understand, your meaning is to say my busybodies!But, four Mr. Ges, I am really angry, a Wuxi office of our company drive an armed men to rob, killed our more than ten staff members of offices, we reported a case, but police's bureau chief of Wuxi say this just generally rob to kill people a case, make us return to wait news, they are just symbols next spot, I ain't very happy!"The Lun Bo Lang hands are one stand, the double shoulder is 1.
I ha ha a say with smile:"Here is a person many, die how many persons are their most happy affairs, this nation, you know what affair most let in power headache?Is a similar rat person!The person of this nation is getting tooer many, dropped a great deal of social wealth on the average, the basic national policies form of planned parenthood was together nominal, so kill the person is their most happy affair, decrease population, a depend natural calamity, two depend war, unfortunately the breeze adjusts rain fluently now, Tai people Anne of country, how do?Calculate, I***let you gave to take ditch, ran to run, come, for the sake of we still on the hoof, wasn't regarded as superfluous population to exterminate, bottoms up!"
"Toast!Four elder brothers, wish you healthy longevity!"The Lun Bo Lang toasted to touch with me, we amicably did together, and the brothers of both sides fills with wine cup for two of us right away.
I ordered smoke to say:"Lun Bo Lang, calculate, we didn't beat, you also know,Facebook, I sea a lot of disorderly stands wait I to tidy up and surrounded here as a result, ha ha, we of armistice!"
"Four elder brothers!I be for the sake of this come of, the virtuous Long money shop still owes us the expenses of one big pen mercenary soldier, you know and owe whose money all can, be can not owe money of mercenary soldier, they brutally, all of them are some cold heartless of kill people machine, they can't be like us so very the gentleman ground sit down to talk, so, you must hand over to us the money virtuous Long."The Lun Bo Lang is put forward a problem that can not carry out.
I am slanting to lead body, start to raise cross-legged of way:"Do not go, Qian De Long hanged, you changed a condition!Have you 4 to live a person in my hand, I a telephone can put them, how?"
"Did you kill Qian De Long?!Is old sky of, he owes us huge sum of of mercenary soldier fee, that only you came to return!"The Lun Bo Lang is again hands are 1.
"Calculate, Lun Bo Lang, the person died, dead have no to the certificate,google!Said again, he owed your money, with what we return?There is no this truth, so, I put your person right away, our war arrive this be over!We immediately after trade, my special envoy He male in the sky ordered with you?"I transfer a topic.
"The He male in the sky was our old friends, I trusted him, but, I checked your bottom and frightenned me a greatly jump!Four elder brothers, if you need to be kept secret, invite this owners in the house to all go out, we talk alone!"The Lun Bo Lang every where conjectures a few brotherses in the house.
I ha ha a say with smile:"No harm, all of these are my confidents, there are words saying!"
"Four elder brothers, I ask you, you are a country Anne bureau's person?"Lun Bo the Lang is really severe, he definitely checked name in"Wu Bin".I order a way:"Country Anne bureau of, how?Influence our businesses?"
Lun Bo the Lang Be incognizant similar to looking at me, say:"Mr. Wu, if you are really a country Anne bureau's person, and you and then just get in touch with with us, you you definitely know a northwest anti-terrorism plan!Your country's Anne bureau calls it keeps a plan for Huan and keep fatty kill again, or be called to have of put Shi, have no target you didn't lend an and northwest frontier of how many only unite a body nation to form alliance, this recruits you is with what American learned BE?The position that American central intelligence agency early knows to pull to ascend, he has been being placed in an American strong satellite net supervision under, polishing off him is the affair that divides minute, but, they don't polish off him, why?Be leave a signal that can continue to beat anti-terrorism in the world-wide locations!But you are getting meaner, make use of our black gun networks, prop up you inshore basically nonexistent of armed terrorist, this is also why we can be in the reason that you go under the national existence!"
Some kind of words of Lun Bo Lang make me come to such as the square of dream!On my face but don't expose, sneer way:"Sir Lun Bo Lang, don't say everything you are understand, everyone mutually understand without saying had better!Since so, say, how do you want to just can cease fire?"





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 166 to drink to spend wine especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:52 chapter word numbers:2582


Chapter 166 drinks to spend wine (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, the monthly ticket PK started again in August, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
The Lun Bo Lang every where sees to say:"All of this compartment insides are your persons, I only have a person come, you so many people is afraid I?"
I ha ha a say with smile:"Be not be not, afraid you stem what, my a person's a hand can deal with you, Sir Lun Bo Lang, we are black to help, black help have to put enough a shape, let other people see!Is pool in Shanghai here, who all know the four seas' helping is the cellular phone of pool in Shanghai, so, the tree greatly recruits breeze, I also fear to go out to get gun son, Hey Hey!"
"Four elder brothers, I am still not understand, you country Anne bureau how can with black does the facial expression helping appear?And still with black the name helping purchase ammunition with us, today your representative He Mr. Xiong in the sky go to I ordered one large numbers of normal regulations weapons again there and enough equiped a regiment, you at northwest or where will soon have a big activity?"The Lun Bo Lang still has no to answer face to face I concerning ceasefire suggestion.
I play a cigarette ash way:"Lun Bo Lang, should not you know of don't know, not very good?Let's still concretely talk a ceasefire affair!"
"Is all right!We cease fire, condition BE, the first you release still on the hoof double of heads bird member of team right away, the second you all flood and field war materials have to import from our company from now on, you accepted Qian De Long's all properties now, you were already rivers the richest person of the Zhe Hu, aftertime's business can do with us, we also know you also have friendly intercourse with Japanese mountain pass set, but still I can tell you now, once we discover you importing weapon from Japan, so, the double head bird all anywhere can develop a revenge activity at any time, four elder brothers, do you agree?"What Lun Bo Lang wants is a business,cnn, this guy puts benefits in the first forever.
I smile to say:"No problem, I agree!But, I have a condition, from now on all of our materials from import so here, , we want of the thing so have to guarantee both quality and quantity, have to is all makes type material, if I order vegetables you have no, that let , we can from the other people's hand in purchase goods!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论