2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook a car door to shout

The bow and arrow of harming isn't an opponent either?
I return ability again next go to,Facebook?Probably my ability, but now, I have to lead this pass first!Two soldier's bodies were torn to pieces by the heavy machine gun bullet, and then had two soldier's bodies to always convulse in the bullet of raindrop sort, behind of the soldier have no again appear in the dike crest, mutually the opposite side rings out to a gun voice, must be another four to make track for a Lai gram brothers.
The fierce wagon suddenly hurtles to the front of the sampan, "Wu Bin, get on the car!Is quick!"The Zhuo wood opens a car door to shout a way, he drove to render assistance me.
I embrace a derrick gun to run to in the car, under two elder brothers help that Zhuo stay heavy machine gun at top install well, Zhuo wood drive hurtle a dike dam.I open fire right away, though haven't discovered a target, I broked through the enemy's two cars first and beat two fierce wagons jumped.
The Zhuo wood motoring roars and shouts to hurtle over there beside from two armed fierce horses for emitting smoke and away and disappear speeds on the soil roads of leading to the oak fruit town."This Shou fish orders son to come again, is getting more regrettable, the shuttle fish of oak fruit river mouth is the most fatty, alas!"The Zhuo wood is still feeling sorry for this Shou of theirs fish ground.
The oak fruit town compares my imagination have to be prosperous, far and far see go, the oak fruit town in evening was already China light beginning to ascend, one neon flicker, the road also became spacious many.We at leave downtown and still have about one kilometer the far place meet intercepting of road card fortress, the fortress is very big, a big military watch tower, there is side also a concrete cannon building.
Five soldiers of government soldiers come and go vehicle in the check, we before have two trucks and have a liking for to go to is like the car that delivers goods.I basically made to know my directions on the road, I now Meng Wei town to the east 50 kilometers of place, pull the south of the town in the Meng, leave Ma Hou Ling but isn't very far.
Here is heel Meng Wei similar front line town in the town, so investigate and search strictly.Zhuo wood heel road card representative director, a second lieutenant's military officer acquaints with very much, the circumstance that he in brief said to be assaulted, the affair that the word didn't lift me, just say that we were fishing, Ma Hou Ling's bandit came, we beat with bandit and had already robbed this car and weapon to run to come over.
Second lieutenant heel Zhuo wood say to smile, but, he makes us pay all guns to all leave and says to is to can not take a gun to go into the city, this pours is make me feeling very surprised.Ever since that time arrive at Mian north, have already seen town in is all person who takes a gun, but here so of strict.
The Zhuo wood opens a car door to say:"The son unloads the top heavy machine gun, two hand in tommy guns all, there is also bullet box, like, we went into the city to go home!"
Car inside very black, I am again to sit on the rear row, handed over AKS74 to go out, pistol and the remaining of four hand thunders but stay at my body up, the food for powder didn't also allow us to get off frisk and then let go.
The Zhuo wood opens car, his big son Zhuo Hong sits on the copilot, Zhuo Peng and Zhuo to stay to sit on the behind, and I sit on the end noodles."The Zhuo Hong Zhuo Peng, you go home first and make your mama be the delicious, our escape from death must celebrate, you get off here first!"The fierce wagon just went into the city, in a street corner of an alley son, the Zhuo wood stopped to get off.
The Zhuo stays to say:"Old daddy, that don't we get off?"
"I don't trust his body, we like a check bottom for him and prescribe some medicine to hospital in the town, the wound of his neck bled, on the body estimate also very not, we walk!"Two sons of Zhuo wood for a while car, the Zhuo wood starts car to to town drive.
The street light of oak fruit town bright, on the not spacious street everywhere is all little company's peddler, I see a lot of skin sellers, there is also weapon, the rocket tube, tommy gun and machine gun has everything, but clearly at the time that we went into the city that second lieutenant still in a serious manner say in town forbids take a gun pay.
"Ha ha, all of these gun sellers are the troops' persons, they accept the gun paying and pay ammunition and get hold of and sell to and hunt a door here and hunt a door and need and has government distribute of hold a gun certificate and then can buy a gun, I also have hold a gun certificate of, but must buy a gun from the booth that they specify, have to also have rightness pay in response to the gun of hold gun certificate, the management is still very strict."The Zhuo wood is to my introduction way.
I say:"So,cnn, if don't hold a gun certificate, grasped to hold a gun meeting how handle?"





The 13th chapter 149 in the Mekong valley drunk with wine night
Renew time:2010-12-114:51:02 chapter word numbers:2379


Chapter 149 drunk with wine night "The gun pays ammunition confiscation, reviewing for a while, all generally will put, mainly is the scout that prevent°froms rebellious troops to be sneaked into."The Zhuo wood opened into car a red brick yard, I saw doormat Geneva cross.
Park the car, we came down, I feel that a few wounds on the body should be to open to split, very painful.I saw the Zhuo stay one eye, from the gun battle of river bank to now, Zhuo's staying almost don't talk, she was frightened to death, probably this is the first time she once saw with own eyes to open fire to kill people, first time, normal persons all will reaction like this.
My artistic skill pulls for a while, she smile to say:"Be free, stay, not wait descend let you see first?"
The Zhuo stays as seeing monster looking at me, say:"You kill people!You are very fierce, I don't understand you how so severe?"
"Leave!If not that Wu Bin, we all perhaps died and quickly went in to register to go for a doctor!"If the Zhuo wood interrupted his daughter, we are a few ex- halls that walk into the hospital.
This is a very advanced doctor hospital, register to seek medical advice, what we see is an emergency call, and a middle age doctor of on duty looked into wound feeling for me and said:"No harm, I give you the wound in processing, the last medicine ties up bottom, don't be stained with water in three days and don't do strenuous exercises to go, come to change a medicine reexamination here three days later."
Immediately after be clean up wound for me, ascend a medicine to tie up, result, my arms and legses all had bandage to tie up, the neck also tied up.The Zhuo stayed to say with smile:"Now like, don't move indiscriminately, the darling goes home with me, my old mama does of the curry hand grasp rice old delicious!"
The house that the Zhuo stays is easy, have a liking for to go to is one doing not calculate is very wealthy of common family, the big house of a wood shelf, a yard of wooden fence column, the building Yan of the set of rooms wood gallery of both sides descends all is sun of dried fish,google, yard inside a Xing the flavor of the oyster oyster.
The mother whom the Zhuo stays is also very white, an is a big beauty while seeing young, the Zhuo stayed to resemble her mother.The one family are being a hospital to put wood table wood Deng, the good dinner of one table has already put.
Burma somebody else just drinks while treating quest, the Zhuo wood moves away one altar sub- rice wine that collects as treasure to his house, the Zhuo stays into to come out of attend to needs, move away the thing that his house eat well to all about come.The mother whom the Zhuo stays keeps asking this to ask that, seem I was the son-in-law of their house similar.
Two elder brothers whom the Zhuo stays but not cold to me not hot, they grow thin small trivial, of black Mao Mao attends to be devoted to have a meal, the Zhuo stays of white delicate skin and two of her elder brothers form tremendous anti- bad.
I drank a lot of rice wine, this heel I at under the boundary drink of rice wine have a hypostatic dissimilarity, this is real"wine".Rice wine above soon, I the original capacity for liquor isn't very good, plus body still very weak, a few wine bottom goes to lying paralyzed by drink.
Is in a daze medium the felling was arrived a bedroom by to lie down, someone's seven hands eight feet stripped nude my dress trousers and covered a quilt for me, and I am murky to sleep.
Midnight inside, I am thirsty severe, wake up pitch dark one, the artistic skill touches, but touches at a very soft thin slippery skin up, I wide awoke a while, this body that warms up obviously was what Zhuo stays, she is unexpectedly naked to sleep at my nearby!
I but a move don't dare to move as well, is this what is the row?I remember hard, I drink in the evening big, afterwards don't know anything, how sleep with her at together?
Slowly my eyes adapted to the ray of the indoor, the moonlight has never had the window of curtain to leak to come in, the Zhuo that I nearby sleep soundly stays a whole body totally mude, the lovely curve lures my sensitive.She the Yang noodles curve body asleep, the small breast is one Fu, two Jiao Lei the circle Be smooth to pretty raise, flat of small Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论