2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre These several days

Did the south person beat?"He at I nearby the low voice urgently and hotfoot ask a way.
"Need not."I sighed tone:"The brotherses also all is mama Die livings, all have blood to contain fleshy person, the ability flows less some blood and flow less some blood!Certainly ……"my vision twinkle, soft-voiced way:"The cobra is ours!"
"But, this way space, really is the darling exploited by us,cheap beats by dre?He also said by himself, don't like quilt exploitation most ."
"These are two code matters."I Song shrug Bang:"The exploitation is also divided into 2 kinds:Pure exploitation certainly lets person's bad impression.But ……if is under the gainful condition, so for way space this kind of person come to say, occasionally be 12 times made use of, completely can accept as well."

Chapter 44 【come to 】



"How?"
Return to fix the first affair in the car field, I asked to stay to guard at the representative director of home for a while.I am basic now is be at the beginning taken out by me of those nine brotherses are fastenned as Di confident.
Although I don't like to be factional, , I now but don't forget!In the big inside of circle department, very can existence traitor of, I dare not believe other people, only I take out to go to of nine people is me unique can out and out trust.
"Everyone's emotion still calculates to stabilize."
Got the answer of affirmation, I a little bit loosenned tone.
Crumpled to crumple some eyes that is sour to rise, finally peeped out one on my face silk exhausted color, flicked to walk into the office of eight Yes ……H'm, is already my offices now.
"I take a break and shout me to get up after for two hours."
I am very tired, didn't sleep for yesterday a night, all through the night did so many affairs, today again in the police station and way the space give tit for tat is so long, feel that the spirit is very exhausted.I closed door, slanting at eight Yes usually lay before of the chair up, though the brain inside still had a lot of affairs, but I on being stained with a chair, still very quick asleep.
This several heavenly body dint and spirits all consume too greatly.I don't know what I slept how long, but could affirm BE, I sleep to sink very much!Because at the time that I waked up, the in front stood west Luo and moreover a brothers.
I immediately a surprised, leaped from the chair!Suddenly wake up, the mold faintness paste ground sees in front someone, I the first reaction is the bayonet that touches hide in the bottom of trouser-leg!But immediately saw pure the in front is a west Luo, I loosenned tone.In the mind but blame to arise from F to come unclearly.
With my current artistic skill, I ask myself, even if I asleep, if someone secretly approaches me, I will also be vigilant to wake up very soon!But now, my sleeping in, west Luo walk to me nearby, I didn't come to, or depended west Luo personally clap something to come to to me!Be imaginable, my current body have much exhausted!
Crumpled to rub eyes, very aching, have some the fellings for canning not open:"How long did I sleep?"
"More than a hour."Answer of is west Luo, his facial expression is a bit difficult to see.
"……" I didn't see careful his facial expression and stood, but felt own body a bit not in the right, whole body aching.
In fact, this kind of tired felling owners all have experience of, particularly under the sistuation that the long time doesn't go to bed a rest, the person will attain very exhausted extreme limit at the first stage.But if by this time grind teeth a crest for a while, waited to once support this stage, you would discover to don't so seem to trap, can also continue to insist a period of time-certainly, to body of the harm isn't small.
But, if you once sleeping descend, but don't sleep satisfied, slept very short time and then be called afresh ……this kind of time, you on the contrary will have a kind of felling:You will feel that you seems to be even before more tired than sleeping, more exhausted!
I am this felling now, though I didn't see in mirror, but I affirm, I now a rightness of eye pupils affirmation is red!Deeply absorbed tone, strong endure body of aching, the brain still has some careless ……
"Occupy?"I feel my own some emotion ficklenesses, probably under the extreme fatigue drive from the sleeping in shout to come to, all will some"get up spirit".
West Luo lips Zhan several bottoms, haven't talked, I suddenly saw clear to stand at west Luo nearby of another that brothers, immediately facial expression a sink!
I recognized out!This brothers is one of the person whom I stay in the hospital to shine on to see eight Yes!He suddenly has no my to instruct and then rans back from the hospital now …………
I a held tight his clothes:"What's the matter with eight Yes?"
This brothers facial expression is a bit complicated, soft-voiced way:"Eight Yes ……awake."
Have no time to wash Shu, I the quick district wore west Luo and a few brotherses to go by car to rush out to fix a car field.I probably saw street tail in the street on the road and tailed of police already didn't, Be different from the other day, the street corner has a suspicious car to stop where.Certainly, may also they still have dark Shao, or a certain mansion of just across the street distance up.However this possibility is very small, after all the way space can't give offense to me too much now.
And, our car comes out all the way and have never also seen the behind have what tie an eye of the vehicle is following.
Eight Yes waked up!
This news to me, undoubtedly very surprised!
And, from the heart deep place, I perhaps have some other viewpoints!
These several days, I basically manage big turn the influence here agreeable, also the first step suppressed a condition, prestige also build up ……can say, only eight Yes don't come to ……or even if he late orders time again wake up, the general situation has been already settled at that time, my wing is plump, take over shift duty of the power head can not converse!
But now ……eight Yes are awake!
He is an eldest brother, I is also an eldest brother now!
He is eight Yes, but now, outside already someone started shouting my"five Yes"ses!
A big turn can have two eldest brothers?Could you there are two"Ye"s?This problem, need not think, all know answer!
All the way, my air is complicated, sat to seem to be also to ambiguously have some to feel my emotion at my nearby western Luo of weird, so road up, he a words didn't say, just shut mouth to sit at me nearby.
West Luo's facial expression is very cold, but is after all young, I see his eyebrow be lightly provoking, don't know as well he the in the mind is just thinking at the moment what ……although his facial expression suppress and seem to be equanimity, is a pair of cheeks on, take one silk concussion unclearly of red and dizzy.
Is alas ……
All of a sudden, my in the mind is a bit suffered.
Luo of the west ……this my in the mind see as the brothers that becomes intimate with most , my care to him isn't and it may be said few, when the in danger acts, I will carefully leave him in the place of safety!Because, my heart deep place, really be him as my brothers similar treat!
But now ……eight Yes waked up, he thus excited?
Is difficult to express, my in the mind suddenly livings to suffer from for a several cents suffer from losing.
Car close by hospital, I looking at the building of the hospital of that white in distance, sudden in the mind for a while quickly have found ……
Do I wear why the hurry?
Anyway from the first, I have never moved to want the mind for usurping throne as well, the affair develops till now, is all one step one step to push what I go forward, "five Yes"s are also good, "is small five" is also good, all literally ……
The world conscience supports the biggest mind that I try very hard to so recently, is the brothers for dying to revenge.As for really usurp throne to be eldest brother, I pour is still really have never so once thought.
Person, seem for have been already come to hand of thing, start to be some hard cut off.
The car stops at doorway in the hospital, I see many police's friendly intercourses in the hospital.Go upstairs through an elevator, the building way inside still has many polices ……see to police for eight Yes the peace or chaos here still value very much of, sent many people here.
Once I come up and immediately have already stayed in the brothers here to lead me a dynasty sickroom to rush.But in the sickroom doorway, a doctor just came out from the inside, I right against the face pulled him and inquired Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论